If you have American Express credit cards you can get some small savings at Bed Bath & Beyond through Amex Offers. Check your cards.
Bed Bath & Beyond Amex Offer
Get a one-time $5 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $25+ in one or more transactions in-store at Bed Bath & Beyond or online at bedbathandbeyond.com by 9/3/2018.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Valid in-store and online.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Excludes purchases made at buybuy BABY®, Harmon® & Harmon® FACE VALUES®, FACE VALUES and Beyond®, Christmas Tree Shops® And That!®, Cost Plus World Market®, Personalization Mall®, One Kings Lane®, Chef Central®, Decorist®, Harbor Linen®, and Of A Kind®.
- Excludes Bed Bath & Beyond Stationery.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking sometimes.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
Savings are limited to just $5 or 500 Membership Rewards points. But it could be useful if you can split payments, or when gift card deals come around.