Build-a-Bear had a Pay Your Age promotion that I mentioned in my round up two days ago. It looked like an awesome deal for families with little kids, who could get a cheap teddy bear. Instead it turned out to be insane. Parents stood in line up to six or seven hours with their kids. The plush toys usually cost between $10-$25, and additional accessories can raise the total to more than $100.
The unBEARable (sorry!) influx of customers caused many stores to close their doors. But they are trying to make it up to those who weren’t able to get their hands on their favorite toys. People who were in line and were turned away, were given a $15 coupon, and now everyone else can get a coupon as well.
Build-a-Bear $15 Coupon
Enroll in the free Build-a-Bear Bonus Club rewards program by creating an account and providing an email address.
- Log onto your Build-a-Bear Bonus Club account by midnight July 15.
- Click to print or screenshot the voucher.
- Limit one coupon per Bonus Club account.
- Valid for in-story purchases only.
- The voucher is good through Aug. 31, 2018.