Chase has a good offer for business owners. You can get $200 when you open a Chase Total Business Checking account. This is far from the best offer we’ve seen, but it’s still a bonus with easy requirements. You do have to make the trip to a branch by 10/10/2018.
Get $200 when you:
- Open a Chase Total Business Checking® account
- Deposit $1,000 within 10 business days of account opening
- Maintain $1,000 balance for 60 days AND
- Complete 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days (debit card purchases, checks paid, Chase QuickDeposit, ACH and wires)
If the checking account is closed by the client or Chase within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus amount for that account at closing.
Chase Total Business Checking® has no Monthly Service Fee when you maintain a daily minimum balance of $1,500 or more or if you maintain a linked Chase Private Client Checking or Chase Premier Platinum Checking personal account.
Otherwise a $12 Monthly Service Fee will apply ($10 Monthly Service Fee when enrolled in Paperless Statements).
Just like the personal checking account bonuses, this offer is not available to existing Chase business checking customers and those who have closed accounts within the past 90 days. You can still get this offer if you have a personal checking account.
You can only receive one new business checking account opening related bonus per calendar year and only one bonus per account.
The offer is available nationwide.
We’ve seen bonuses as high as $500 for Chase business accounts, but this one is still pretty easy to get. It’s a pain that you have to go into a branch to open the account but it was a pretty smooth process last time I did it. There’s some targeted offers occasionally for that same $500 offer and also you might be able to grab a coupon on eBay.
- Get Coupon Here
- Account Type: Chase Total Business Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date:
- Inquiry Type: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Other Requirements: Deposit $500 within 10 business days and maintain balance for 60 days. 5 qualifying transactions within 60 days.
- Monthly Fee: $10 (waived with $1,500 daily balance)
- Closing Account Fee: Must keep open for 6 months