There’s a new Amex Offer out today that can save you up to $150 on Four Seasons stays. The offer is targeted so check your cards to see if you have it.
Four Seasons Amex Offer
Get 15,000 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by (or $150 statement credit) using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $750+ on room rate and room charges, when you pay for your stay with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts from 7/10/18 to 10/10/2018.
- Offer valid only at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in the US.
- Reservations must be made online at US website fourseasons.com or in-person.
- Excludes Four Seasons Gift Cards purchased online.
- Not valid for Four Seasons eGift Card purchases.
- Excludes any service or amenity not charged to a room, third party bookings, Four Seasons Private Jet, The Four Seasons Beds, Four Seasons Magazine subscriptions and other amenities.
- All international hotels and websites are excluded.
- Valid only on purchases made in US dollars.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking sometimes.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.