eBay is giving out a free Google Home Mini when you shop on their site. You have to spend at least $119 in order to get the free item. Maybe a jab at Amazon’s $119 Prime membership price?
How to redeem your Coupon:
- Include a Google Home Mini worth $49.00 direct from Google in your cart.
- Shop for $119+ in additional Eligible Items. (See below for exclusions).
- Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: PMINI4FREE
- Check out by 11:59 PM PST on July 14, 2018
- Receive $49.00 off your transaction, with your Google Home Mini arriving within 10 (ten) business days.
Coupon applies to the purchase of one qualifying Google Home Mini (Qualifying Mini) direct from Google only. To receive the offer, users must add one Qualifying Mini to their cart along with a minimum of $119 in Eligible Items and purchase all items in single transaction. Coupon applies to one Qualifying Mini per account and is valid until 11:59 PM PST on July 14, 2018 or until supplies last.
Eligible Items exclude items from the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, Warranties, Protection Plan and Real Estate categories. Discount is capped at a maximum value of $49.00 and applies to the purchase price (excluding taxes, where applicable) of the Qualifying Mini on eBay.com.
This Coupon is void where qualifying purchases are returned or not completed and the $119 minimum is no longer met. In such cases, the full price of the Qualifying Mini may be charged.
Qualifying Minis are those available at the following links:
Gift Cards are excluded, so hopefully you find something worthy of buying on eBay to get the free Google Home Mini. Google has been pushing the device hard recently, with a few similar promotions.