Acorns is an investing app that round up your daily purchases and automatically invests the ‘change’ into a diversified portfolio of ETFs. They also have a Found Money section that works like a shopping portal, with your earned money invested into your Acorns account. They now have an offer for Bloom:
- Earn $55 in Acorns Found Money when signing up to Blooom and purchasing a membership.
Blooom is a that helps you better manage your 401k and offers to monitor and optimize your investments. It has a free version and also a paid monthly membership with a fee of $10. You need the latter service to get the $55 bonus. That means that you’re only earning $45 after you pay that first month.
- Click the Partner link in the Acorns app and make your first payment to Blooom.
- Limited to new customers of Partner only.
- You are only eligible for one (1) contribution with respect to this promotion.
- You must successfully complete the eligible transaction between midnight (Pacific Time) on July 10, 2018 and midnight (Pacific Time) on July 16, 2018.
You need a 401K in order to take advantage of this offer. You just need to pay $10 for one month, and then you can decide for yourself if it’s worth it. You get $55 invested in your Acorns account, so a $45 profit. Acorns also has a $5 signup bonus. If you’re interested, you can sign up here with my referral link.
HT: Frequent Miler