I wrote a few days ago about the new benefit coming to Amex Platinum cards. Starting July 1, cardmembers will be able to get up to $100 in credits per calendar year at Saks Fifth Avenue. It is now live, and you can already enroll to get your credit for the second half of this year.
Amex Platinum Saks Fifth Avenue Credit
Get up to $100 in statement credits annually for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or saks.com on your Platinum Card®. That’s up to $50 in statement credits from January through June and up to $50 in statement credits from July through December. No minimum purchase required. Enrollment required.
How It Works
- Enroll now.
- Use your Card for purchases at Saks Fifth Avenue or saks.com.
- Get up to $50 in statement credits from January through June and up to $50 in statement credits from July through December. That’s up to $100 in statement credits annually.
- Only the Basic Card Member or Authorized Account Manager(s) on a U.S. Consumer Platinum Card®Account can enroll in the benefit.
- Eligible purchases must be charged to the enrolled Card Account for the benefit to apply.
- Purchases by both the enrolled Basic Card Member and Additional Card Members on the eligible Card Account are eligible for statement credits. However, each Card Account is only eligible for up to a $50 statement credit from January through June and up to a $50 statement credit from July through December for a total of $100 per calendar year in statement credits across all Cards on the Account.
- Valid at Saks Fifth Avenue online or at locations in the US and US Territories.
- Not valid on Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Cards or purchases at outlet locations (in stores and online).
- Excludes purchases at restaurants located within the store and Online Bill Pay for Saks Credit.
- Not valid on online purchases shipped outside of the US.
- Please allow 2-4 weeks after an eligible purchase is charged to your Card Account for statement credit(s) to be posted to the Account.
Doesn’t hurt to enroll now for the Amex Platinum Saks Fifth Avenue credit. Even if you don’t have any purchases planned right away. When sales comes around, or cashback portals increase rates, then take a look.
If you don;t have the Amex Platinum card, you can sign up with my referral here, but the current public bonus is only 60,000 points. I suggest waiting for a 100K bonus, or check through CardMatch for a possible offer.