There’s a new Southwest Summer Sale with fares as low as $45 one-way, or 2,234 points plus $5.60. Book from June 26 through June 29, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city to take advantage of this sale. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
Travel dates are are follows:
- Domestic travel valid August 13 through December 19, 2018.
- Domestic travel blacked out August 31, September 3, November 20-21 & November 24-26, 2018.
- Domestic travel is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid September 5 through December 5, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico is valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- Purchase from June 26 through June 29, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Fares valid on domestic, nonstop service only.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
These are good deals from Southwest, which was voted as the best airline in North America from customers. It’s definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. Also check out their California sale with $39 one-way fares.
You can also use Southwest gift cards to save an extra 10%. Otherwise use a Southwest credit card or Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare). You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.