Sprint was hoping to draw attention last week when it introduced a new $15 unlimited talk, text and data plan. The promotion was supposed to lure customers from Verizon, AT&T and T-Mobile and it seems to have worked too well. Sprint will end the aggressive offer this Friday night at 11:59 p.m. ET, citing heavy demand from customers. Even though the promotion will expire tomorrow, those who have signed up, or who sign up before it expires, will be able to keep the $15 per month rate.
The offer was a bit too good to be true, but you still have time to sign up if you;re looking to switch to a better plan. The plan gets you the following:
- Unlimited Talk
- Unlimited Text
- Global Roaming
- Unlimited video in standard definition
- Streaming video (up to 480p)
- Streaming gaming (up to 2mbps)
- Streaming music (500kbps)
- Data deprioritization during congestion.
- Price is with AutoPay. (It’s $20 otherwise)
- Reqs new line, port, and BYOD or Full SRP phones.
- Compared to national carrier unlimited rates, features differ. Other mo. charges apply.
You need to bring your own device and you need to have your own number in order to switch. You can also try to get 20,000 miles on top of the low monthly price, but it might not stack. A great offer, especially with global roaming included.