There’s two new Amex Offer out today that can save you up to 20% on Air France or KLM Royal Dutch Airlines flights. The offers are targeted, so check your cards to see if you have them and to add them for future use if interested.
Air France Amex Offer
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $200 statement credit) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions online at airfrance.us by 7/31/2018.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with Air France through US website www.airfrance.us or via US mobile app.
- Purchases must be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchase made by phone, at physical locations (such as, but not limited to, airports, terminals, local sale offices, on-board flights) or through partners sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Excludes group bookings, convention/conference bookings, hotel bookings, car rentals, airport parking, ground transfers, shopping.airfrance.com, laboutique.airfrance.com, and purchase of Flying Blue miles.
KLM Amex Offer
Get 20,000 additional Membership Rewards points (or $200 statement credit) 1X by using your enrolled Card to spend $1,000+ in one or more eligible transactions directly with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines by 7/31/18.
- Offer valid for purchases made directly with KLM Royal Dutch Airlines through US website www.klm.us, or via US mobile app.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in USD to qualify.
- Not valid for purchase made through partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Excludes KLM Package Deals, City Pass Amsterdam, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, airport transfers, Shop@KLM, purchases of miles, and lounge access fees.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking sometimes.
For third party Amex cards you can use this new website, American Express Connect, to check for offers and also add them to your cards.
Two decent offers if you have paid flights planned with these airlines. You do not have to spend $1,000+ on one ticket, you can reach the threshold in multiple purchases.