There’s a few reports that some people are seeing increased offers through CardMatch for the personal Amex Platinum card and the Premier Rewards Gold credit card.
Amex Platinum 100K Offer
Earn 100,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- 5X MR points on airfare booked directly with airlines or through Amex Travel
- 5X MR points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com
- 1X MR points on all other purchases
- 200 in annual Uber savings
- $200 airline fee credit
- Fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Precheck: Receive one Global Entry ($100) statement credit or one TSA Precheck ($85) statement credit
- Access to over 1,000+ airport lounges, including The Centurion lounge, Delta Sky Clubs, Airspace Lounges and Priority Pass Select membership
- SPG Gold status (also give you Marriott Gold status)
- Hilton Gold status
- Unlimited Boingo internet access
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
- $550 annual fee (not waived)
Amex Premier Rewards Gold 50K Offer
Earn 50,000 Membership Rewards points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- $195 annual fee (waived for 1st year)
- $100 airline fee credit per calendar year
- Earn 3X points for flights booked directly with airlines
- Earn 2X points at US restaurants, US gas stations and at US supermarkets.
- Earn 1X points on other purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
How To Check For Offer
- Go to CardMatch (I don’t have any relationship with them)
- Enter you name, address, and last for of SSN and click ‘Get Matches’
- Hopefully you’ll see an Amex Platinum 100K offer
- Make sure you also click ‘All Matches’ on left hand menu, if you only ‘Pre-Qualified’ offers are showing
Both of these offers have the lifetime language, so many people won’t be eligible. If you haven’t had these cards in the past then it’s definitely worth checking. Good luck and let me know if you get any of these bonuses to show up.