THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
The Amex Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a new increased public bonus of 125,000 Hilton Honors points. However, there’s an even better bonus that gives you the same amount of points, plus a $50 credit.
Offer & Requirements
- Earn 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors American Express Business Card after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn a $50 Statement Credit after your first purchase within your first 3 months.
Offer ends 06/27/2018.
To see this offer you need to make a dummy booking on the Hilton website.
THIS OFFER HAS EXPIRED
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from U.S. service producers and U.S. purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on U.S. restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status; Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- 10 free Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience and get work done more easily and comfortably while waiting for a flight
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 annual fee
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product.
This is a new business product and is very similar to the Hilton Honors American Express Ascend Card. It does have some extra 6X categories, such as flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals and wireless telephone services. The good thing about this card is that most people should be eligible if they haven’t applied recently (for the lesser 100K bonus). If you did, then it might be worth sending Amex a message and see if they can extend you courtesy points for the difference. However they rarely do that nowadays.
There’s also an increased bonus of 75,000 points plus $50 for the Amex Hilton Honors no fee card and 100K plus a free night for the Hilton Ascend card. Just keep in mind that Amex has added language in the terms against purchases of cash equivalents such as gift cards etc. for the spending requirements for bonuses.