Now, for a limited time, your World of Hyatt points provide even more possibilities for inspiration when you redeem them for free nights at their partner property, Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa. You can get a 50% rebate when you book with Hyatt points or points plus cash. Miraval provides unique wellness programs, relaxing spa services, luxurious accommodations, nourishing meals, & more.
Here’s how you can participate:
- Call (866) 792-3395 or your nearest Global Contact Center to redeem a free night using points or Points + Cash at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa.
- Get 50% of the points you redeemed back as Bonus Points. For example, redeem 45,000 points for a free night award and get back 22,500 Bonus Points. They will be deposited into your World of Hyatt account as Bonus Points after your stay.
|Standard Room Points Per Night1||Suite Points Per Night1||Second Person Points Per Night||Points + Cash Standard Room Per Night1||Points + Cash Standard Room Per Night Double Occupancy|
|45,000||75,000||20,000||22,500 + $450 USD||32,500 + $550 USD|
As you can see you need to pay extra for a second person. So a stay for two will cost you 65,000 points per night. You need to have that amount of points in order to book, but you’ll then be refunded half of it, 32,500 points.
- This offer is valid for World of Hyatt members who redeem points for a stay with a checkout date between 6/1/2018 and 8/31/2018 at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa.
- Members will receive 50% points back (which will be returned as Bonus Points) on the World of Hyatt points redeemed for these stays.
- Points redeemed for items other than stays (such as Dining, Spa & More Awards) do not qualify for this offer.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after the completion of your stay for your Bonus Points to be loaded into your World of Hyatt account.
Double points Offer
There’s also a separate offer available for cash bookings. Enjoy double points for stays June 1 through August 31 at Miraval Arizona Resort & Spa, so you can get to your next rewarding retreat sooner. No registration required.
Cash prices vary from $700 to $800 during that period. This is the time to visit the property for affordability. With this promotion, you can pay just 32,500 Hyatt points a night, which gives you great value for your points. However, you might want to check with the property and find out more about what’s going on there during the summer. They have a note on their page that Miraval will be undergoing a property enhancement project from May 10th through August 31st. That might be part of the reason for this sale.
I’ve never visit this property myself, but it looks like a great experience. Please let me know if you’ve stayed there.