There’s a new targeted Amex Offer that could save you 10% on your cell phone bill. The offer seems highly targeted, but it’s worth checking your accounts.
Cell Phone Amex Offer
Get 10% back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online directly with a US-based wireless telephone provider by 8/31/2018. Limit of $20 in total credits.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Offer valid for payments for wireless telephone service charges made directly with US wireless telephone service providers (via online, mobile app, or by phone).
- Purchases made with third parties, authorized retailers or resellers are excluded.
- Excludes purchases for VoIP, hardware, equipment, and bundled home/cable services.
- Limit $20 in total statement credits per American Express® online account.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 8/31/2018
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking sometimes.
This is a decent offer if you have cell service from any of the eligible providers. Make a payment of up to $200 and you can save $20.