American Express has increased bonuses on three of its Hilton credit cards. The Hilton Business card has a 125K bonus and the no fee Hilton card has a 75K bonus. I covered those bonuses yesterday. But you can also get a better bonus with the Hilton Ascend card. The points are still the same, but this new bonus gives you a free night award on your membership anniversary.
Amex Hilton Honors Ascend 100K Plus Free Night Offer
- Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Plus, earn a free weekend night award after your first anniversary of Card Membership.
Offer Ends 06/27/2018.
Apply Here (my referral link)
- 12X Hilton Honors Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 6X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Hilton Honors Ascend Card
- Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year when you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product. If you had the old Hilton Surpass card, you do not qualify. Here’s an easy method to check what Amex cards you’ve had in the past.
This is a pretty strong offer from American Express. You still get 100,000 Hilton points, same as the old bonus, but you also get a free weekend night award after your first anniversary of Card Membership. This is in addition to the weekend night award that you get for spending $15,000 on purchases in a calendar year. Just keep in mind that you are not eligible for this bonus if you’ve had this card in the past, and that includes the old Hilton Surpass card.