Update: There’s now an even better bonus of 75,000 points plus a $50 statement credit.
The Amex Hilton Honors (No Fee) Card has a new increased bonus of 75,000 Hilton Honors points. This card was upgraded late last year and was then released with a 50,000 bonus. The bonus is available for new Card Members who sign up from May 17 – June 27
Amex Hilton Honors 75,000 Bonus
- Earn 75,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points with the Hilton Honors Card after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Offer Ends 6/27/2018.
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at U.S. grocery stores, U.S. restaurants, and U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Silver status; Earn Gold status after spending $20,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product (or the old no fee Hilton card). Here’s an easy method to check what Amex cards you’ve had in the past.
This is the highest bonus since the card was released early this year with a 50,000 bonus. But, the previous no-fee Hilton card has had a 80,000 bonus. Still a decent signup bonus if you’re looking for some extra Hilton points and maybe a few extra Amex cards for Amex offers. The card has no annual fee and now has no foreign transaction fees either.