There’s a new Groupon offer that can get you up to 6 months of free TV, Internet and Phone service for savings of up to $675. This is not completely free. You need to pay the installation fee, monthly taxes and you also need to maintain services at required level for minimum of 12 months. So you will have to pay for the next 6 months, once the free 6 months are over. But it will get you a half-priced service, if Optimum works for you.
What You Get
- Free TV, Internet and Phone service for 3 or 6 months — a savings of up to $675.
- After claiming this offer, you will need to call the number listed on your voucher to complete redemption.
- Offer not available in all areas. Click here for a full list of valid zip codes and service areas.
- $89 installation fee applies and must be paid at time of sale, prior to install, to receive free offer and promo rate.
Must maintain services at required level for minimum of 12 months.
- Promotional value expires Aug 1, 2018.
- Amount paid never expires.
- Limit 1 per person.
- Offer is for non-Altice One service and is for new residential customers who do not have Optimum services.
- Former Optimum accounts previously not in good standing, who have disconnected service within the past 30 days or who have disconnected service for seasonal move are not eligible.
- Customer pays installation fee and monthly taxes for service.
- $89 Installation fee applies and must be paid at time of sale, prior to install, to receive free offer and promo rate.
- Must maintain services at required level for 12 month promo period to receive free offer and continue to receive promo pricing for the duration of the offer period.
- If cancelled prior to month 12, rate of $79.99/mo or $39.99/mo. will be applied for the applicable free period and will be due upon termination.
- Click here for full terms, pricing details, and restrictions for each offer.