A popular Amex Offer is back. You can save up to 50% at SamsClub.com with this new offer, so check your cards and add it right away if interested.
Sam’s Club Amex Offer
Get a one-time $15 statement credit (or 1,500 Membership Rewards points) by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $30+ in one or more transactions online at samsclub.com by 6/14/2018.
- Offer valid online via Samsclub.com and Sam’s Club mobile app (excluding the Scan and Go app).
- Valid only on US website.
- Not valid for purchases made in-Club, the Scan and Go app, and phone orders.
- Excludes prescription and photo purchases made via Sam’s Club mobile app, Sam’s Club fuel, and third Party Services offered to Sam’s Club Members (Auto Buying Program, Payroll, Stationary, Checks, Healthcare, Legal Zoom, Photo Center, Business Payment Solutions, Samsclubcontacts.com, Accounting Services, Business Lending Center, Identity Protection Service, Business Printing).
- Offer valid on items shipped in the US. Excludes shipping to US Territories and internationally.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers when you log into your account online, and scroll down to the Amex Offers section. With these offers you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a certain merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You can no longer sync through Facebook and Twitter.
The new interface sometimes has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app. It’s worth checking for the better ones.
If you have too many cards it might be a good idea to have a spreadsheet to keep track of which cards have an offer and which ones have been used.
This offer could yield some nice savings, and it can even be used for gift card purchases online. Sam’s Club has a decent selection and even runs some occasional sales on certain gift cards. Even if you don’t have a membership you can still make purchases at SamsClub.com with a 10% fee. Even with that fee, you will make a profit on some gift cards. You can also split payment between two cards if you have the offer in multiple Amex cards. See their gift card offerings here, including their own. The offer is targeted, and showing up on personal cards only.