Ebay has an offer that can get you a $10 bonus when you invite friends to create an eBay account. They will get a $10 bonus as well. I’m not sure if there’s many people out there without an account, but this is the first time I see a bonus to sign up, if I remember correctly.
Here’s how it works:
- Share your referral link with friends who are new to eBay.
- They join and make a purchase within 24 hours of clicking on your link.
- You’ll both get $10 to spend on eBay!
To qualify for the bonus, the person signing up must be a US resident and either register a new account with eBay and complete their first purchase; OR must be a returning customer that has not completed a purchase on eBay in the last 12 months and complete their first purchase.
eBay may void your vouchers, terminate your eligibility to participate in the Refer a Friend Program, terminate your eBay account, void the vouchers of your Friend(s), and/or terminate the eBay accounts of your Friend(s), if you or your Friend(s) take any of the following actions:
- Open multiple accounts, including with different email addresses, for the same person in order to generate additional referral credits;
- Refer customers using spam emails, display advertising, sponsored links, unsolicited emails, or links on message boards or forums;
- Use false names, impersonate other people, or otherwise provide false or misleading information to us;
- Offer any additional incentive to others to register new accounts; or
- Violate these terms or any other of eBay’s terms and conditions in any way.
A good opportunity to sign up if you’ve never used eBay or it’s been over a year since you last shopped there. You can post your referral links below as well, but please retweet this tweet or share this Facebook post so you can give something back.