While looking through my Amex accounts for the Delta Amex Offer that I posted earlier today, I cam across a Eurowings offer that I hadn’t noticed. I’m not sure when it came out. but it is valid until 7/31, so there’s plenty of time to take advantage of it.
Eurowings Amex Offer
Get a one-time $160 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $800 or more online at eurowings.com by 7/31/2018. Flight must originate in the US and be booked in USD.
- Only U.S.-issued American Express® Cards are eligible.
- Offer valid for flight bookings made directly with Eurowings through US website eurowings.com, US mobile app, or US customer service telephone.
- Flight must originate in US and be charged in US dollars in order to qualify.
- Not valid for bookings through partner sites, agents, affiliates and third parties.
- Purchases such as seat upgrades and baggage check are included if purchased at same time with flight booking.
- Excludes gift cards/vouchers, purchases in terminals, in-flight purchases, hotel bookings, car rentals, ground transportation, and Rail&Fly bookings.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers when you log into your account online, and scroll down to the Amex Offers section. With these offers you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a certain merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You can no longer sync through Facebook and Twitter.
The new interface sometimes has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app. It’s worth checking for the better ones.
If you have too many cards it might be a good idea to have a spreadsheet to keep track of which cards have an offer and which ones have been used.
This offer could yield up to a 20% discount if you are planning to travel to Europe. Eurowings is a German low-cost airline headquartered in Düsseldorf and a fully owned subsidiary of the Lufthansa Group. They fly out of Fort Myers (RSW), Las Vegas (LAS), Miami (MIA), New York (JFK), and Seattle (SEA). You need to spend $800+ in a single transaction with Eurowings, and you will will receive a $160 statement credit on your credit card.