Kroger has new digital coupons that can earn you extra fuel points when you purchase Visa, Mastercard or third party gift cards this weekend. Here’s the offers that are showing up:
- Get 4x fuel points on $100, $50, and $25 denomination Visa and Mastercard gift cards. Expires 5/13/2018.
- Get 200 fuel points on $100, $50, and $25 denomination Visa and Mastercard gift cards. Expires 5/13/2018.
- Get 4x fuel points when you buy participating gift card. Expires 5/13/2018.
- Valid 5/11-5/13/2018
- Fuel Gift Cards not included.
- Selling or purchasing fuel points is prohibited.
- Product and offer may not be available in all states.
There’s no Kroger around me but this is a decent option to save on gas if you have a location near you. Always verify first that your location has the promo and use your Kroger card in order to receive the fuel points. Usually Visa gift cards are the best choice here, but this time around it’s good timing with the third party gift cards as well. Many brands have a discounts running through 5/15, which should stack with the extra fuel points this weekend.
Don’t forget to use a credit card that earns most points at supermarkets and grocery stores to get as much as 6% back. This quarter you can also use a Discover it or Chase Freedom card to earn 5% at grocery stores.