A new targeted Amex Offer can save you up to 10% on your next car rental at Enterprise, National or Alamo.
Car Rental Amex Offer
Get a 1X $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions at Enterprise, National or Alamo in the US or US territories or at partners.rentalcar.com/amexehi by 7/8/2018.
- Enrollment limited.
- Must book directly with Enterprise Rent-A-Car, National Car Rental, or Alamo Rent A Car.
- Offer valid only at US websites (partners.rentalcar.com/amexehi, enterprise.com, nationalcar.com, alamo.com), via US mobile apps, and at any participating locations in the US and US territories.
- Bookings must be completed and charged to your billing statement between promotion start and end dates.
- Not valid for previously completed rentals, or for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate sites.
- Excludes Enterprise Truck, Enterprise CarShare, RideShare by Enterprise, Car Sales, Fleet Management Solutions, Entertainment & Production Rentals, Meetings & Group Rentals, General Aviation/FBO Rentals, Tour Operator bookings and purchases with Travel Partners (such as Airfare, Train, Hotel).
This offer is targeted. It can get you a 10% discount on direct bookings at Enterprise, National or Alamo and it should stack with whatever discount codes you can use on their sites. Yo don’t have to spend $200 in one rental. You can do multiple car rentals as long as you charge them to the same eligible card and the total is over $200. Offer not valid for bookings made through travel agents, third parties, or affiliate sites.