Sephora has a promotion on its own gift cards. You will receive a $20 bonus eGift Card when you purchase a $100 eGift card. The offer is available on the Sephora website but they’re being sold by CashStar.
- This offer is valid between April 24, 2018 at 12 a.m. PT and May 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. PT (“Promotion Period”)
- This offer applies only to eGift Card purchases on Sephora.com during the Promotion Period. Minimum purchase of one $100 USD eGift card is required to receive a $20 USD bonus eGift Card. Plastic Gift Cards purchases do not qualify for this offer.
- The Bonus eGift Card will be sent immediately after purchase to the purchaser’s email address provided at the time of qualifying purchase.
- The Bonus eGift Card will be valid in Sephora and Sephora inside JC Penney stores and online at Sephora.com.
- Limit one Bonus eGift Card per customer.
- Bonus eGift Card may not be purchased, traded, or sold
This promotion will give you a 16.7% discount which should be great for personal use. The bonus egift card seems to be a regular gift card but terms say that it may not be purchased, traded, or sold. So it’s probably not worth testing it for resale. There’s a limit of 1 per customer.