Looks Chase has been trying to figure out a way to compete with Amex Offers. Last year they launched Chase Offer for Marriott and Slate cardholders. That program ended last month. Now they have a new program, this one for Hyatt cardholders. This new program is also temporary, so they could be testing out each set of cardholders separately.
How it Works
To take advantage of these new Chase Hyatt offers you need to sign up and take advantage of the offers by July 31, 2018.
- Register for offers from your favorite brands
- Shop when it’s convenient for you
- Receive a statement credit
- Use the extra cash towards your next purchase
Chase Hyatt Offers
These Chase Hyatt offers might vary by location. Here’s some of the more interesting offers that are showing up:
- Lowe’s – Get $10 back on a $50+ purchase
- HelloFresh – $15 back on a $50+ purchase
- Boxed – $20 back on a $75+ purchase
- Hulu – $20 back with a Hulu Live TV subscription
- Etsy – $10 back on a $40+ purchase
- Stubhub – $10 back on a $100+ purchase
- Cinemark – $5 back with a $20+ purchase
Let me know if you see anything else worth mentioning in your account.
This new program adds some value to Chase Hyatt cards. The Lowe’s offer is the same Amex Offer that’s going on right now. Boxed offer also matches an Amex Offer that just expires last week. Hopefully these types of programs become permanent on all Chase cards.