Today, American Express, Delta, and Lyft launched a new promotion for the Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express.
New Blue Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express Card Members who sign up for the Card at delta.com/lyftamex between April 19 and October 18 can earn 2 miles per dollar spent and up to $50 in statement credits on eligible Lyft purchases in the U.S. during the first 6 months of Card Membership after they get the Card. This is in addition to the existing welcome offer for new Blue Delta SkyMiles Card Members, who get 10,000 miles when they spend $500 on the card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
Amex Blue Delta Offer
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $500 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- Additionally, earn up to $50 in statement credits on Lyft purchases charged to your Card within the first 6 months AND
- 2 miles per dollar spent on Lyft rides within the first 6 months.
Offer expires 10/18/18.
- Earn 2 miles per dollar at US restaurants
- Earn 2 miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta
- Earn 1 mile per dollar spent on all other purchases
- 20 percent savings in the form of a statement credit on all eligible in-flight purchases when flying with Delta
- No annual fee
Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have or have had this product or the Delta SkyMiles® Options Credit Card, or Currently have or have had one of the following products in the last 90 days: Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Platinum Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, or Delta Reserve® Credit Card.
Previously the bonus on this card was just 10,000 Bonus Miles after you spend $500 in purchases within 3 months. With this new improved offer, you also get $50 in statement credits and 2X miles on Lyft purchases in the first 6 months. A small improvement that will probably not turn many heads, but if you had this card on your radar, it just got a little better.