There’s an Amex Offer that can save you 20% on Crate&Barrel purchases. The offer is targeted but I see it on most of my cards.
Crate&Barrel Amex Offer
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more transactions online at crateandbarrel.com by 6/16/2018.
- Offer valid for purchases made online and via mobile app with Crate&Barrel and CB2.
- Not valid for in-store purchases.
- Valid for purchases shipped to the US and US Territories.
- Not valid for purchases shipped internationally.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes business sales, corporate orders, physical catalog and mail orders, gift registry, and phone orders with physical locations.
- Excludes corporate gift card purchases.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You can no longer sync through Facebook and Twitter.
The new interface sometimes has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app. It’s worth checking for the better ones.