A Macy’s Amex Offers that showed up on most personal American Express cards today can get get you a 15% discount.
Macy’s Amex Offer
Get 1,500 additional Membership Rewards points (or $10 statement credit) one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $100+ in one or more eligible transactions in-store at Macy’s or online at macys.com by 6/18/2018.
- Offer valid online and in-store.
- Valid at any participating location in the US and US Territories.
- Not valid at outlet locations (in-store and online).
- Excludes Nespresso boutiques, pop-up stores, parking garages, USPS, Stride Rite, Macy’s Bridal Salons, Macy’s Wine Cellar, Macy’s Backstage, Macy’s Travel, Visit Macy’s, Shop For a Cause, New Zoom kiosks/vending machines, restaurants and third party branded shops inside stores, delivery services, WorryNoMore Protection service, Nineteenth Amendment, Men’s Wearhouse Tuxedo Shops, Macy’s Shop at Home and design services and corporate sales.
- Not valid on purchases shipped outside of the US. Offer is non-transferable.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You can no longer sync through Facebook and Twitter.
The new interface sometimes has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you see different offers with the old interface or mobile app. It’s worth checking for the better ones.