American Express has an Amex Offer for wine lovers that has appeared on most of their credit cards. With this offer you can save $60 when you spend $200 at Wineaccess.com. It can be stacked with a referral bonus and cash back to get over half off on your wine orders.
WineAccess Amex Offer
Get a one-time $60 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $200+ in one or more transactions online at wineaccess.com by 6/25/2018.
- Offer valid for online orders delivered in the following states: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
- Excludes online order delivery made in non participating states and purchases made in the following sections: Top Wineries, Top Categories, and Top Regions.
This is a decent Amex Offer but it can get much better. They WineAccess offers a discount of $50 on purchases of $150 or more on first orders, when you sign up through a referral. You can also go through a cashback portal such as BeFrugal to earn as much as 13% in cashback. Here’s how to best maximize all of these savings options:
- Purchase $250 worth of wine
- Get $50 off as referral bonus and charge at least $200 to your Amex card
- Get $50 back in points or statement credit from Amex Offer
- Get $36 back from BeFrugal
So you are getting $250 worth of wine for $114.
I have yet to place my first order but I took a look at their selection and they seem to have a pretty good selection. Amex Offer terms state that purchases from Top Wineries, Top Categories, and Top Regions do not qualify.