Provident Bank has a $200 bonus available for new checking accounts opened in NJ and PA. All you need is a direct deposit or one ACH automatic debit made to this account within 60 days.
Provident Bank $200 Bonus
To receive the $200 checking bonus:
- Open a new Provident FREE $mart Checking account
- Deposit $50 or more at account opening
- Have your direct deposit or one ACH automatic debit made to this account within 60 days of account opening.
After you have completed all the above requirements, we’ll deposit the cash bonus in your new account within 75 days of the last day of the promotion (May 31, 2018).
Offer is available in NJ and PA.
No monthly fees.
Must keep account open for six months to avoid a $15 early closing fee.
This is a good bonus with easy requirements for an account that can be opened online. It’s available in NJ and PA only. It also allows you to fund the account with a Visa or Mastercard credit card, up to $2,500. To get the $200 bonus you need a direct deposit or one ACH automatic debit made to this account within 60 days of account opening. The account has no fees, so there’s no monthly hassles. You just need to keep it open for six months, or pay a $15 closing fee. I opened the account myself and received an email that a Customer Service Representative will be in contact shortly to complete your request. That part sucks.
- Promo Page
- Bonus: $200
- Account Type: FREE $mart Checking
- Availability: NJ, PA
- Expiration Date: 5/3`/2018
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Credit Card Funding: $2,500 Visa/Mastercard
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, any amount (optional)
- Other Requirements: ACH automatic debit within 60 days
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Closing Account Fee: $15 is closed with 6 months