Chase is sending out emails with an offer to earn a small discount at Starbucks. The offer seems targeted to some Chase Freedom cards.
- Use your Chase Freedom card until May 15th at participating Starbucks locations to earn a 10% statement credit of up to $5.
- Excludes Starbucks® locations within the following locations: retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, train/bus stations, hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- You don’t have to sign up for this offer — you’ll automatically get credit for all your purchases made with your card at participating Starbucks® locations.
- Valid in-store only at participating Starbucks® locations during the promotional period with a Chase Freedom credit card or through digital wallets such as Chase Pay®, Apple Pay®, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Not valid for online purchases or mobile app reloads.
- Valid at participating locations in U.S. only.
- Offer is nontransferable.
- Statement credit will post to your credit card account up to 8 weeks after the transaction posts to your account.
Besides this 10% discount, you could also earn another 5X this quarter. The offer looks targeted, so most likely you need to have received this email in order to qualify. Let me know if you received the offer for your Chase Freedom card. or any other Chase cards. To pay with Chase Pay app, sign in with your chase.com username and password and tap the “Pay” button and show the cashier your QR code.