Get two additional Membership Rewards® points per dollar spent when you use your eligible American Express® Card with Amex Express Checkout at these select merchants until 05/17/2018. Max. 5,000 additional points.
- All 1-800-Flowers brands
- Avis, Budget
- Cole Haan
- Crate & Barrel
- Neiman Marcus
See promotion page here.
- Offer ends 5/17/2018.
- Limit of 5,000 additional Membership Rewards points per eligible Card.
- Get 2 additional Membership Reward points (for a total of 3 points) for each dollar spent on purchases made online only using Amex Express Checkout with an eligible American Express Card enrolled in the Membership Rewards program at the following participating merchants: all 1-800-Flowers brands, Avis, Budget, B&H, Boxed, Cole Haan, Crate & Barrel, Gilt, GrubHub/Seamless, Neiman Marcus, Newegg, Staples, Ticketmaster and Walmart.
- Not valid on alcohol purchases on Boxed.
- You must (i) have an online account with American Express, (ii) provide your username and password to make a purchase using Amex Express Checkout and (iii) select an American Express Card enrolled in the Membership Rewards Program as the method of payment.
- These additional points are in addition to any points you would normally receive for purchases on your Card under the terms of the Membership Rewards program.
- For Amex Everyday Card products, when we calculate the additional points benefit, points awarded under this offer will not be included.
- Additional points will be credited to your Membership rewards program account within 90 days after qualifying purchases appear on your billing statement.
A great offer if you often shop at any of these merchants. Many people will have multiple American Express credit cards and you can get 5,000 extra Membership Rewards points per each Membership Rewards card. Newegg is probably the most interesting merchants, but Walmart, Staples and other could be useful too.