American Express cards have an offer that can save you a few dollars at Starbucks. There’s two different versions of this offer.
Starbucks Amex Offer
- Get 15% of your in-store purchase back as statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card at Starbucks by 5/16/2018. Valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations and for app reloads. Limit $5 in statement credits.
- Get 10% of your in-store purchase back as statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card at Starbucks by 5/16/2018. Valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations and for app reloads. Limit $5 in statement credits.
- Enrollment limited.
- Valid in-store at stand-alone Starbucks locations and for app reloads.
- Valid at participating locations in US and US territories only.
- Excludes Starbucks within the following locations: i) retail stores, department stores, supermarkets, malls, outlet malls, ii) hotels, resorts, casinos, convention centers, cruise ships, theme parks, iii) airport terminals, train/bus stations, highway rest-stops, iv) hospitals, military bases, office buildings, and university/college campuses.
- Not valid for e-gift card purchases.
- Excludes physical gift cards purchased online.
- Excludes Teavana Brand.
- Limit of $5 in statement credit(s) per American Express® online account.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You can no longer sync through Facebook and Twitter.
The new interface sometimes has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you also see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking for the better ones.
You can save a few bucks with this offer. It will not make you go to Starbucks more often, but if you already do then add it to your cards to make your coffee just a bit cheaper.