Choice Hotels has a promotion that can earn you a free night with every two stays. Stay two separate times between April 2 and May 25, and you can earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night (8,000 points).
- Registration required at ChoiceHotels.com/freenight before check-out.
- Promotion is only available to members of the Choice Privileges Rewards Program.
- After a second qualifying stay with arrival between 04/02/2018 and 05/25/2018, members will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 and maximum of 8,000 bonus points, depending on the number of base points earned from the two (2) separate qualifying stays.
- A stay is defined as any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs.
- Members must book stays via ChoiceHotels.com, the Choice Hotels mobile app, or 800.4CHOICE at qualifying rates.
- The following types of rates do not qualify:
- Rooms booked at rates of $40/night or less
- Complimentary rooms
- Rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting
- Rooms booked through a travel agent or third party online retailer as part of pre-paid wholesale rates
- Wholesale packages
- Senior tours
This is a decent Choice Hotels promo, but probably won’t make anyone book extra stays. Works well though for those who already plan to stay at their properties. You will receive 8,000 points after two stays that cost more than $40 per night. Rewards nights start at 8,000 points, but not all hotels start at that price.
HT: Frequent Miler