There’s a new Southwest fare sale with fares as low as $44 one-way, or 2,488 points plus $5.60. You need to book by April 19, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city to take advantage of this sale. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
Travel dates are are follows:
- Domestic travel valid April 24 through June 13, 2018, and August 21 through October 31, 2018.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid April 24 through May 17, 2018, and September 5 through October 31, 2018.
- International travel valid April 24 through May 17, 2018, and August 21 through October 31, 2018.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from April 3 through April 19, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid 4/3/18 – 6/13/18 and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 9/5/18 – 10/31/18. International travel valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18.
- Fares not available to/from Rochester, NY.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® fares.
These are good deals from Southwest. It’s definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. You have plenty of time to book and figure out your plans since the sale is going on until April 19th. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. You can also use Southwest gift cards to save an extra 10%. If you don’t hav that card, use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare). You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.