Apple Pay Amex Offer
Get $2 statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $5 or more using Apple Pay on your eligible mobile device by 8/29/2018. Limit of $10 in total statement credit per online account.
- Enrollment limited.
- Offer valid at in-store and in-app merchant locations that accept the American Express® Card in the fifty United States, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands with point-of-sale terminals that process Apple Pay transactions.
- If you cannot use Apple Pay for the purchase for any reason, your purchase will not qualify for the offer.
- Only US-issued American Express Cards are eligible for this offer.
- Limit $10 in total statement credits per American Express online account.
- Purchases to meet the spend requirement of this offer do NOT include fees or interest charges, purchase of travelers checks, purchase or reloading of prepaid cards, purchases of gift cards, person-to-person payments, or other cash equivalents.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You can no longer sync through Facebook and Twitter.
The new interface sometimes has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you also see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking for the better ones.
A nice targeted offer for those with Apple Pay devices. You can use the offer five times for each targeted card. Best if used for small purchase of around $5.