IHG Rewards Club has a new promotion that will make Points & Cash bookings a little cheaper. Pay part of your stay in points and the rest in cash. Points & Cash bookings let you redeem Reward Nights faster and stay for less. And now when you book by April 5, you’ll save 15% on the cash portion of your booking on stays through April 15, 2018.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Promo Page and find your Reward Night destination
- Choose your hotel and a Points & Cash combination—rates vary per location
- Select your room type & book your stay
Points+Cash bookings are usually a good way to stretch your points, if you don’t have enough for a redemption. This offer also stacks with the 10% cardmember rebate on point and Points & Cash bookings.
Discounted IHG Point + Cash Bookings can also be used to purchase discounted IHG points. With this promo it gets even cheaper and on some properties you can purchase points for as little at 0.48 cents per point. Purchased points usually make sense for PointBreaks hotel stays that start at just 5,000 points a night. That’s about $24 per night if you purchase the points through this promo.
- IHG® Rewards Club members must be logged in to receive 15% savings.
- Must book by 4/5/2018.
- Stay dates include 3/22/2018-4/15/2018.
- 15% discount is offered at time of booking and only pertains to the cash cost of bookings.
- Bookings for The Venetian® and The Palazzo® hotels are excluded from discounts.
- See Offer Page for more info
This is the same promotion they had earlier this year, but we have seen better offers for 25% discounts. This could still be useful if you have IHG stays coming up or need to purchase some IHG points for a redemption. It could also be useful for some people who are working on the IHG Accelerate promotion.