Update: This promotion is no longer available, it ended early. It was supposed to go on until 3/28 but ended sometime this morning. Thanks to escot in comments for letting me know. I would suggest signing up for instant Notifications For New Deals From Danny the Deal Guru, so you don’t miss out on these deals in the future.
Costco and Visa Checkout have an offer that can save you up to 20% on online purchases. Costco members can get a $50 statement credit when they make a single purchase of $250 or more and pay using an eligible Visa card with Visa Checkout on Costco.com between March 26, 2018 and March 28, 2018.
- Offer valid March 26, 2018 through March 28, 2018, while supplies last.
- The following Visa cards are not eligible: Visa Buxx, Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Visa cards, EBT Visa cards and other Visa-branded cards whose transactions are not processed through the Visa U.S.A. payment system.
- Limit one (1) statement credit per card and per member.
- Not valid for orders at the online pharmacy, Costco Travel (Costcotravel.com), Costco Business Delivery (Costcobusinessdelivery.com), CostcoGrocery Same-Day powered by Instacart (sameday.costco.com) or the online Costco Photo Center (costcophotocenter.com).
- The statement credit will be applied to your Visa account balance approximately 6-8 weeks after the qualifying purchase.
This discount is available online only until March 28th. Looks like you need to use a Visa card to get the credit. The offer has some restrictions for certain services but looks like it can be used on all merchandise and gift cards.