Chase is offering a generous sign up bonus for the Chase Ink Cash business credit card. The usual bonus is $300, but it has now been increased to $500 through a public offer on the Chase website.
Get $500 Bonus Cash Back after you spend $3,000 on purchases with your new Chase Ink Business Cash card in the first 3 months after account opening.
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At office supply stores
- On internet, cable and phone services
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases each account anniversary year
- At gas stations
- At restaurants
- Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- No annual fee
$500 is the best offer we have seen on this card. That could be seen as 50,000 Ultimate Rewards if you also have another UR earning card. The best feature of this card is that it earns 5% at office supply stores and it doesn’t have an annual fee.
The bad part of the offer is that the card fall under the Chase 5/24 rule which means that lots of readers will not qualify.
But, for those who qualify, it might be best to look at better bonuses. Chase Ink Preferred for example currently has a 80,000 Bonus. You can get that bonus first, if you don’t have the card and then downgrade to the Chase Ink Cash.
- Apply Here
- $500 Sign-Up Bonus after $3,000 in purchases during the first 3 months
- No Annual Fee
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year.
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year.
- All other purchases are only 1 point per dollar with no limit