Bar Symon is the latest addition to the Priority Pass network of airport restaurants and lounges. Priority Pass has been adding restaurants to its program for the last couple of years and this will be the first one at Cleveland OH Hopkins Intl. The brainchild of Chef Michael Symon, Bar Symon seamlessly integrates delicious comfort food and a tap-house into a timeless airport experience. Featuring signature items such as Pierogi and Kielbasa, Lola fries, and a selection of award-winning burgers. The restaurant is open 04:00 – 20:00 Sunday – Friday and 04:00 – 19:30 on Saturday.
Bar Symon is located airside, after Security. Go to Concourse C and Bar Symon is located between Gates C4 and C6. Priority Pass cardholders can use their lounge visit entitlement to receive $28 off the bill. Each $28 deduction represents a single lounge visit within the Cardholder’s existing lounge visit allocation for which the Cardholder will, where applicable, be charged. E.g. if a Cardholder registers 1 Guest they will receive US$56 off their bill which will be charged as 1 Cardholder visit + 1 Guest visit on their account. Only 1 card per visit per Cardholder will be accepted and at point of registration.
- The US$28 is valid for the purchase of any meal and/or drinks.
- To be eligible, Cardholders must present a valid card before placing an order.
- US$28 is non-transferable & cannot be exchanged for cash substitute or refund if the final bill is lower than US$28 per person.
- Cardholder is responsible for the balance if total final bill exceeds US$28 per person.
- Any remaining balance cannot be used towards gratuity.
List of Non-Lounge Priority Pass Options
Here’s the full list of non-lounge option for Priority Pass members:
- Bobby Van’s Steakhouse at NYC JFK Airport
- House Spirits Distillery at Portland Airport
- Capers Cafe Le Bar at Portland Airport
- Capers Market at Portland Airport
- Timberline Steaks & Grille at Denver Airport
- Corona Beach House at Miami Airport
- The Pasta House at St. Louis Airport
- Kentucky Ale Taproom at Lexington Airport
- Bar Symon at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
It’s great to see more restaurants being added to Priority Pass and to see the first such option at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport. They have some other locations but this is the only one that’s part of Priority Pass.