Alaska Airlines has a new fare sale that’s available till tomorrow. They have some great fares available for travel to and from California and I already posted about incredible Hawaii prices, starting at less than $100 one way. But there’s more good deals during this two day sale. You can fly for just $29 one way in California and to and from Mexico for just $99 one way. These low fares must be booked by March 21 for travel between April 17 – May 9, 2018.
Alaska Fare Sale
Here’s some examples of fares available:
- From Burbank (BUR) to San Jose (SJC) $29
- From Orange County (SNA) to San Francisco (SFO) $29
- From Sacramento (SMF) to San Diego (SAN) $29
- From San Jose (SJC) to Los Angeles (LAX) $29
- From San Francisco (SFO) to Albuquerque (ABQ) $69
- From San Jose (SJC) to Kauai (LIH) $99
- From Oakland (OAK) to Kona (KOA) $99
- From San Francisco (SFO) to Honolulu (HNL) $99
- From Los Angeles (LAX) to Puerto Vallarta (PVR) $99
- From San Francisco (SFO) to Los Cabos (SJD) $99
- From Los Angeles (LAX) to Ixtapa (ZIH) $99
- Purchase by 11:59 pm (PT) on March 21, 2018 and at least 14 days prior to travel.
- Travel between April 17 – May 9, 2018
- Seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or all days.
- For travel solely within the state of Alaska, customers may check up to three bags free of charge.
- These fares are nonrefundable and are only available on flights marketed by Alaska Airlines for travel on Alaska Airlines, Virgin America, Horizon Air, SkyWest, or PenAir.
We see these sales occasionally from Alaska Airlines and this is probably the lowest starting prices that they have ever offered. The Hawaii fares are probably the best deals here, but travel to Mexico is also really cheap.
Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel), Citi Prestige (3x on airfare), or Alaska Airlines Visa Signature card (3x on Alaska flights).