Frontier has a sale with flights starting as low as $20 one-way. That fare includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, but any extras will cost you with Frontier, as it’s the case with budget airlines. There’s plenty of routes available for just $19.30 and that’s an amazing deal if your travel plans align.
- Purchase by 03/16/2018
- Sale is valid Mondays through Saturdays.
- 14 day advance purchase required.
- Travel dates vary, but will usually be between 03/29/18-05/09/18
- Fares are one way and do not require roundtrip purchase.
- Fare(s) shown includes all transportation fees, surcharges and taxes, and are subject to change without notice. Seats are limited at these fares and certain flights and/or days of travel may be unavailable.
- Blackout date apply. See each route for specific exclusions.
We’ve seen prices as low as $15 from Frontier in the past, but this is still a good promotion if any of these routes work for you. Just make sure you familiarize yourself with their fees, to keep this a good deal. Flying for only $20 is great so take a look, especially if you’re in cities services by Frontier. From Long Island/Islip (ISP) for example you can fly for $19.30 to Minneapolis (MSP), Chicago Ohare (ORD) or Detroit (DTW).