There’s a new Southwest fare sale with fares as low as $44 one-way, or 2,290 points plus $5.60. You need to book by March 15, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city to take advantage of this sale. If you have the Southwest Companion Pass this sale gets twice as good.
Travel dates are are follows:
- Domestic travel valid 4/3/18 – 6/13/18 and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18.
- Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 9/5/18 – 10/31/18.
- International travel valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18.
Southwest Fare Sale Terms
- 21-day advance purchase required.
- Purchase from February 20 through March 15, 2018, 11:59 p.m. in the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Domestic travel valid 4/3/18 – 6/13/18 and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18. Travel to/from San Juan, Puerto Rico valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 9/5/18 – 10/31/18. International travel valid 4/3/18 – 5/17/18, and 8/21/18 – 10/31/18.
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one-way flight.
- Fares not available to/from Norfolk, VA; Rochester, NY.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
These are good deals from Southwest. It’s definitely worth taking a look if you have travel plans coming up. You have plenty of time to book and figure out your plans since the sale is going on until March 15th. Fares are nonrefundable but credit may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, as long as reservations are canceled at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure. You can also use Southwest gift cards to save an extra 10%. If you’re charging the cost of the ticket, use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as Amex Platinum (5x on airfare) or Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or Citi Prestige (3x on airfare). You can also use travel credit from your Citi Prestige or the Chase Sapphire Reserve.