American Express is sending out targeted offers to some customers with a 125,000 bonus on the Hilton Ascend card. This matches the highest bonus we had seen on the old Hilton Surpass card that was converted to Hilton Ascend.
Amex Hilton Ascend 125K Offer
Earn up to 125,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points
- Earn 100,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 or more in purchases with your new Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership
- Earn an additional 25,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases with your new Card within your first 6 months.
- 12X Hilton Honors Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 6X for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, at U.S. supermarkets, and at U.S. gas stations.
- 3X on all other eligible purchases.
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status with your Hilton Honors Ascend Card
- Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year when you spend $40,000 on eligible purchases
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 on purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fees
- $95 Annual Fee (not waived)
If you are targeted and never had the card in the past then it’s worth applying for sure. The old Surpass card might count as already having had this card. If you are not sure what Amex cards you’ve had before, you can easily check online. The offer was sent by email. If you weren’t targeted then you can only get a 100,000 signup bonus after spending $3,000 in six months.