Dollar Bank has a new bonus for $150 that expires at the end of the year. The bonus is limited to only three states and you must go in branch to open account with promo code WPB-1.
The offer comes in two parts:
- To receive $100 rebate, checking account must be opened by 12/31/18, coupon must be presented at account opening, account must receive cumulative payroll direct deposits of $500 or more within 90 days of account opening, and account must be in good standing. $100 debit card rebate will be added to the new checking account within 45 days of the qualifying cumulative payroll direct deposits; rebate will be credited for Dollar Bank Debit Mastercard purchases
made via signature (not PIN).
- Additional $50 credit will be applied within 2 months of the 1-year anniversary of account opening provided account qualified for the debit card rebate, is active, in good standing and in a qualifying plan.
Maximum amount is $150 per account and one per household. Subject to 1099 reporting.
Offer is available in OH, PA and VA.
Everything Checking requires six qualifying payments made per month or a $2,500 average monthly checking balance to avoid a $5 monthly service fee.
They had a $200 bonus earlier this year, but that offer has already expired. This Dollar Bank bonus is the best current offer, but it might be worth waiting for the $200 offer to come around again. Looks like you need to make $100 in debit purchases, besides the direct deposits of $500. That’s because it says that $100 bonus will be a debit card rebate.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Promo Page
- Promo Code: WPB-1
- Bonus: $150
- Account Type: Everything Checking Account
- Availability: PA, OH, VA
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: 4250 within 60 days
- Other Requirements: Must keep account open for 1 year to get $50
- Monthly Fee: $5 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: Yes