There’s a new US Bank $300 checking account bonus available in DC, MD, WV, PA and limited areas in VA.
To earn the $300 bonus offer:
- Open a new U.S. Bank consumer Gold Checking Package between and including February 22, 2018 and April 30, 2018.
- You must complete recurring direct deposits totaling at least $1,500 or more within 60 days of account opening.
The checking account bonus will be deposited into your new consumer checking account within 60 days of direct deposit verification, as long as your account is open and account balance is positive. Bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and recipient is responsible for any applicable taxes.
- This offer is valid in Washington D.C. and limited surrounding areas in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Offer is not valid if you have an existing U.S. Bank consumer checking account, had a checking account in the last six months, or received other bonus offers within the past six months.
- Current U.S. Bank employees are not eligible.
The US Bank Gold Checking Package has a monthly fee of $10.95 with eStatements ($12.95 with paper statements). This fee can be waived if you have a US Bank credit card or through the “Because You’ve Earned It” program.
A great bonus but limited to only a few states. Many readers will likely have a US Bank credit card as well so the monthly fee will be waived.
If this bonus is not for you, then you can check our full list of available bank bonuses.
- Apply Here
- Bonus: $300
- Account Type: Gold Checking Package
- Availability: DC, MD, WV, PA and limited areas in VA.
- Expiration Date: 4/30/2018
- Inquiry Type: Soft pull
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: $1,500 or more within 60 days
- Other Requirements: No
- Monthly Fee: $10.95 (can be waived)
- Closing Account Fee: None