American Express has a new promotion that can get you extra TrueBlue points when you transfer Membership Rewards points. There’s two different Membership Rewards Jetblue transfer bonuses, both targeted. One for 20% and the other for an extra 30%.
Membership Rewards JetBlue Transfer Bonus
Get 20% or 30% more TrueBlue Points when you transfer Membership Rewards points through 3/25/18. Transfer rates with the added bonus are as follows:
- 250 Membership Rewards points = 240 TrueBlue points (20%)
- 250 Membership Rewards points = 260 TrueBlue points (30%)
The regular transfer rate is 250=200.
- Minimum transfer is 250 Membership Rewards points.
- Redeem for this exclusive offer by 11:59 p.m. MT on 3/25/18, to receive additional TrueBlue points.
- TrueBlue points will be awarded at the time of transfer. For each conversion of points into the Frequent Flyer program of a U.S. airline, a fee of $0.0006 per point, with a maximum fee of $99, will be charged to your Card account.
This is a good option for using Membership Rewards since you can transfer at about 1:1 to TrueBlue points. TrueBlue points are worth about 1.5 cents each, but you can get a higher value, close to 1.8-1.9, when using the JetBlue Mint business-class product. This will work best for those near a JetBlue hub. The offer is targeted though, so check your account to see if you have either of them.