American Express is offering a 75,000 MR bonus for the Amex Business Gold Rewards Card. This matches the highest ever bonus for the card. There’s a $5,000 spend requirement that must be completed within three months. This is a targeted offer that requires you to log in here to see if you qualify.
You’ll either see the application page, or you’ll get a message saying “We are sorry, but you are not eligible for this offer”.
If you see the offer that you should definitely go for it. This bonus is easily worth over $1,000. Just try to complete your spending organically to avoid any problems with Amex. Even though this is a targeted link and not a leaked offer, it’s still better to be on the safe side, and also to have a clean history with Amex.
Once Per Lifetime Rule
You can only receive Amex card bonuses once per lifetime. But this offer doesn’t have the lifetime language on the application page, so if you see the 75K offer, you can get the bonus, even if you’ve had the card in the past.
I personally applied for the card and was approved a few month ago. I used the same application link without the lifetime language, and I already received the 75K bonus.
This is a great opportunity to get the bonus once again if you’ve previously had the Amex Business Gold Rewards card. Hopefully you are targeted, so definitely take a look. Also make sure that you can complete the spending organically as Amex has been cracking down on those who manufacture spend.
- Apply Here (log in to see if you’re targeted)
- Earn 75,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $5,000 on qualifying purchases within the first 3 months
- 3X points on one category of your choice from the list below:
- Airfare purchased directly from airlines
- Advertising in select media
- Gas stations
- Shipping expenses
- U.S. computer hardware, software, and cloud computing purchases made directly from select providers
- 2X points on the 4 remaining categories
- 1X points on other purchases
- $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175.
- $0 introductory annual fee for Additional Business Gold Rewards Cards in the first year; then, $50 for the first Additional Business Gold Rewards Card and no fee for other Additional Cards