I visited a Chase branch today to open a Chase Business checking account for a $300 bonus. Today was the last day of the promotion. While waiting for the account to be opened, which took almost an hour, the banker asked me if I was interested in opening credit cards. He said they currently have increased bonuses on Chase cards, and a “great bonus of $1,000” for their best card. After my account was opened, he went into the offers. And speaking of their bank account, they had a major security glitch last night.
Increased Chase Credit Card Offers
Here’s the two increased offers he told me about:
- Ink Business Preferred Card – 100,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. $95 annual fee.
- Ink Business Cash Card – $500 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months after account opening. No annual fee.
DoC also mentioned some increased offers earlier today:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred: 60,000 points + 5,000 with authorized-user
- Chase Sapphire Reserve: 60,000 points
- Chase Freedom: 30,000 points
These cards fall under the 5/24 rule so not everyone can apply. But there’s ways to get around 5/24. You can apply through a business relationship manager or you if you’re a Private Client. In-branch pre-approved offers will also work.
Some of these increased bonuses on Chase cards are great offers, especially Business Preferred and Chase Ink. I didn’t apply myself, since my banker wasn’t a business relationship manager and the BRM has already left when I got there. He’ll try for me tomorrow. Could be worth a trip if you have a branch nearby. Also worth sending a secured message and asking to get matched if you recently applied for any of these cards.