Banana Republic Amex Offer
There’s a new Banana Republic Amex Offer. Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more in-store at Banana Republic by 3/31/2018.
- Valid in-store only.
- Valid at any participating location in the US.
- Offer valid on sale and non-sale merchandise.
- Excludes Banana Republic Factory locations.
- Excludes online order/pick up in store.
- Not valid for gift cards in bulk purchases. Excludes The Options Gift Cards, aDressed, Weddington Way and bulk orders.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. You can no longer sync through Facebook and Twitter.
The new interface sometimes has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here. Sometimes you also see different offers with the old interface or mobile app, so it’s worth checking for the better ones.