For a limited time, when you set your Discover card as the default 1-Click payment method at Amazon.com, you will receive a $10 savings on your next eligible Amazon.com purchase made on or before March 31, 2018.
Here’s how it works:
- Click on the ad promoting this offer.
- On the 1-Click landing page, sign in to your Amazon.com account.
- Change your 1-Click default payment method to an eligible Discover card.
- When prompted, confirm your billing address or add a new billing address.
- The credit will be applied to your Amazon.com account.
- To redeem the credit, make subsequent eligible purchase(s) with your Discover card.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on March 31, 2018.
- Unredeemed credit will expire after that time.
- You will receive an e-mail from Amazon that indicates the dollar amount of the promotional credit and that the credit has been added to your customer account.
- The e-mail will also provide instructions on how to redeem the promotional credit.
- The credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com
You can get an easy $10 with this Amazon Discover card offer. These offers rarely work for me but this one seems to be working for most people. Is it working for you?